Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's a Girl!


So, my mom had a lovely baby girl Monday, March 11th, around 11:28 p.m. , the crazy thing about it is that March 12th is my 4 year old brother Sampson's birthday! Her name is Greta Celine Stalker and was 7 pounds 14 ounces last time we had her weighed. I am adding a pic of myself holding the dear! She is very cute, but a little on the fussy side. Greta is number 12 and will be quite spoiled. I also added some more pics of every one together and such.
from youngest to oldest the names are Greta, John, Benjamin, Daniel,
Bernadette, Luke, Elijah, Sarah, Cassandra (as in yours truly), Gabrielle,
Colette (who is not here), and My mom and dad.
Pretty as can Be


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your family!! That is so awesome! :D We're praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is kind of late-ish, but congratulations to your family! She is such an adorable baby. :)

    ReplyDelete